Trimdon Digital Village
Went to TDV open day yesterday. Very nice day in the sunshine. Talked about some Community Challenge training sessions to culminate in a big knockout challenge of all the Trimdons. I thought of the title for that, wait for it........... "Clash Of The Trimdons". There'll be a page going up about this here.
Afterwards went to see my mate Dave Eagle in Durham Hospital. He reported this in his in his own blog obviously before everything went pear-shaped, his leg was most definitely pear-shaped but I'm pleased to report he's on the mend. On the drive home I passed my favourite garage. Have to get a pic of that and report on how a garage could enter the realms of "favourite". Pic below is Trimdon Library on open day.
Afterwards went to see my mate Dave Eagle in Durham Hospital. He reported this in his in his own blog obviously before everything went pear-shaped, his leg was most definitely pear-shaped but I'm pleased to report he's on the mend. On the drive home I passed my favourite garage. Have to get a pic of that and report on how a garage could enter the realms of "favourite". Pic below is Trimdon Library on open day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home